Programme Manager (Contractor role), Warwick & Paris
Support the transformation that e-commerce is having in the automotive industry by joining the team as a Programme Manager to lead and successfully deliver the PSA Group client programme work stream and its component projects. This includes resource management, staff plans, budget reconciliations and project reporting.
Leading a team of three Project Managers and working closely with the Automotive project team, accountable for identifying any risks and associated mitigation to the project launching on time and to budget. Based from the Warwick office, initially on a contract basis, but able to travel internationally; with frequent travel to the client base in Paris.
Production of the statements of work and project plans
- Accountable for translating the programme goals and objectives into an overall scope and programme plan.
- Ensuring the individual suppliers’ plan aligned with the overall programme timelines
- Consultancy to translate and deliver business vision and objectives into multi-layered business solutions.
- Providing weekly status updates for input into the client project steering meetings
- Defining the programme delivery methodology to fit with client requirements and get the job done.
- Performing a programme assessment and modified the programme scope to align with the business’s strategic objectives.
- Managing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, especially CXOs. Frequent engagements with the Chief Executive Office, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Providing innovative and reliable direction to suppliers, to deliver a high-value solution
- Actively contributing to the definition of the Omni-Channel strategy. Responsible for translating the strategy and the platform current and planned capabilities into a three-year programme roadmap
- Rapidly resolving issues tackling them proactively and positively
- Stakeholder management and global team leadership
- Programme budget tracking and reporting
Summit are changemakers in automotive ecommerce. We are deeply involved in the transformation that ecommerce is having in automotive, bringing our 17 years of expertise in retail. We don’t behave like system integrators or consultancies, we are practitioners. OEMs and Dealers trust us to help them on their automotive journey. We empower our clients to use ecommerce and digital, making it more likely that people will buy from them, than anyone else.
As an experienced people leader and Programme Manager with experience of defining, managing and delivering mid to large tier client programmes, you will:
- Have proven experience of managing, motivating and building ways of working across technology and commercial teams.
- Have experience of digital transformation including e-commerce solutions
- Have practical knowledge in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and capable of choosing the right methodology for the programme
- Be experienced with senior level management and stakeholder management
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on building relationships across organisations and teams.
- Track record of successfully delivering solutions for clients key agile concepts and tools – documenting requirements as User Stories and Functional Specifications using the Kanban approach, development in sprints based on Scrum principles.
The role requires someone to start as soon as possible so please apply online today and become a changemaker! No speculative agency CVs please.