Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer - Automotive
£65,000 - £75,000
Warwick, United Kingdom
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer, who wants to be part of a growing company where you can make your mark? As a DevOps Engineer in Automotive you will be responsible for the implementation of CI & CD process and build of client environments in Microsoft Azure, or other public cloud providers like Google or AWS.
The Senior DevOps engineer will be responsible for implementation of CI & CD process and build of client environments in Microsoft Azure or other public cloud providers like GCS or AWS.
The Senior DevOps Engineer must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a high level of strategy and governance into a start-up environment supporting company mission / team development
- Set up Git source code repositories for automotive platform development and client implementations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of DevOps
- Build infrastructure as code on MS Azure using Terraform for various environments
- Lead continuous integration (CI) process using Composer, Docker and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Lead continuous deployment (CD) process into MS Azure using Kubernetes, Helm Charts and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Automate end to end process from Infrastructure Build to CI/CD of application components for each environment
- Apply sound Security Principles to all environments
- Establish configuration management framework to set up Docker images accordingly to requirements of given environments
- Set up performance and health check monitoring tools for various environments
Multiple years of demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer for PHP (or similar) applications
- Familiar with software development life cycle, CI/CD and agile/lean delivery model
- Required technology stack:
- PHP and Symfony or Symfony Flex
- Composer and MySQL
- Linux Bash Scripting
- Docker, Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Git, VSTS Pipelines
- Terraform and MS Azure (or equivalent)
- Atlassian Tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a high level of strategy and governance into a start-up environment supporting company mission / team development
- Analytical, logical and lateral thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional delivery skills.
- Experienced internal and external facing communication skills.
- Experience of working with third party and offshore teams.
- Willingness to be On Call for Critical Issues
Why you would want to work for us
If you want to be part of a growing company where you can make your mark: you will have opportunity to significantly contribute to an exceptional business and help shape its future.
Do You want to make it happen? while we’re all generally up for a good time, we work hard towards producing tangible results that contribute to the company’s success.
Our office are friendly, with events to suit everyone and encouraging a sense of fun. We appreciate that everyone is different, and everyone has something unique to add to the team.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.